Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hopping on the blogging train! :)

Well, here goes nothing. I'm a newbie to blogging. Although I've been stalking quite a few first grade bloggers for some time now. I'm a first year first grade teacher and I LOVE it. First grade is so challenging and yet rewarding.

While I'm talking about myself I'll go ahead and say I have two of the meanest, cutest little boys ever. Atlas is 4 and Jack will be 2 in May.  I have been married 6 years this August to an amazing man.  He is a hard working police officer.  I know what you are thinking, teacher and police officer...we are destined to be broke :( haha.  Well, at least that is what I think.  

I look forward to sharing my first grade classroom and learning a whole lot from my blogger friends!

Have a great Sunday.  Back to the real world of teaching tomorrow!

Until next time,

-Mrs. Gillich

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Welcome to blogging. I logged onto the TPT site and your store name came up and caught my attention. I just love "Piece of Cake First Grade." I'm also a first grade teacher, so had to visit your site. I love sharing ideas and getting to know other bloggers. Have fun with TPT and blogging!

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mona! You have just made my day!

    ReplyDelete