Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Slowwwwwww Classroom Progress....

Y'all what was I thinking when I decided I wanted to change my classroom up this year?  Thanks to my wonderful B.T.F.F. (Best Teacher Friend Forever )  :)  my classroom is beginning to transform into the under the sea theme I had dreamed of. Go easy on me guys...It's a work in progress and NONE of my ocean stuff has even been hung up.  Soon!



I have a  Fujifilm Instax that I will use for my Instagram board pictures. 

 Isn't this fabric to die for?!!

I so wish I had taken a picture of the teacher fail that was this wall BEFORE I put up the paper. I thought it would be a great idea to hang cork board from the roll. It was NOT. Do not attempt to do this. An hour to hot glue it to my wall and then 30 minutes to scrape my walls with a razor blade. NOT FUN!!  So paper with clothespins it. 


Excuse all of the hot messes everywhere. The computers have not been set up and Target bags are scattered all over.

Be back soon for a full classroom reveal!  Happy Summer you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment