Image Map

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day *a little love for mom* Part 2

Tagxedo...anyone?

My firsties are knee deep in adjectives so ANYTHING I can do to encourage them to use adjectives, I'm all in. We love word clouds!

We start off practicing word clouds on ABCya.

That way, when it's time for my Mother's Day craft they are well practiced with them.

Tagxedo makes such a cute Mother's Day gift.

My kids always start off by writing their names. Then I have them write whatever they call their mom. Mom, mommy, etc. Next, comes the adjectives. I have them list as many as they can.

Once they are finished they can change the color, shape, and theme. Some pick high heels, hearts, hand prints, and a banana(?). It's 100% their project.

After, I print them all out and I laminate them. I've always said I would buy frames from the Dollar Tree but every year I laminate them instead.

We are fortunate to have a computer lab at our school so that makes this process very easy and can be done whole group.

What mother wouldn't love this?




Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment