Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

All snowed in and nowhere to go

This is our 3rd snow day here in our parish.  There really isn't any snow just ice.  Louisiana is so not prepared for this kind of weather.  My hubby is a police officer and all he has worked for 3 days is wrecks.   People, stay home!

Anyway, all this time home and I've been working ahead on a few things.  I'm getting together my March iPad Listening Center and my March Poems and Songs.

February is all finished if you'd like to check it out.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/February-Poems-and-Songs-1076981
 
 

Mardi Gras is such a big deal here so I'm working on a Mardi Gras unit.

 Maybe with all these snow days I'll be able to finish.  Our 100th Day is tomorrow and I will be so sad if we don't have school!  I can't wait to see all my firsties as 100 year old people.  AND I'm pretty excited to be a granny myself.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100th-Day-of-School-Editable-Tags-and-Crown-Im-100-Days-Smarter-1086768


Have a Great Thursday!

Britney G.

No comments:

Post a Comment