Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

I survived 100 days in First Grade

And lived to tell about it :)


Today was our 100th Day! We had so much fun.  Our day kicked off at 9:00 by rotating classes.  We have 6 first grade classrooms and we rotated each class with 12 minutes spent in each class.  Each teacher did a different 100th day activity.  The kids loved it!

My activity was to use a bingo dabber and dab the numbers 1-100 inside the gumball machine.  Trick was that they had to go in order.  I played some fun music and they chewed bubble gum while they did it.  It was so much harder than I had thought.  No one was able to finish in 12 minutes. I think the worksheet came from www.makinglearningfun.com if you want to check it out.


A few of the 1st grade teachers decided we would dress up with our kids as 100 year old people.  The kids were adorable.



I had SO much planned and didn't get to do it all.  First year teacher problems; overplanning.

Have an awesome weekend!

Britney G.

No comments:

Post a Comment