Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

First EVER January Currently :)

Starting my New Years off with the first of many blog posts.

Happy 2014 Ya'll!

My Christmas break has been so incredibly uneventful but spending all day with my 2 precious babies has been amazing.

I mean really, if you got to look at this all day would you ever complain?




No, I didn't think so.

Listening:  Seriously boys can turn anything into a sword, a gun, or a fight.

Loving:  I want to eat salad every night with that dressing.  Its amazing!

Thinking:  I thought I would be so smart and print/laminate all of my January centers before winter break.  Now its staring at me like "are you EVER going to do your job?".

Wanting:  I am trying to convince my hubby we need a part time maid but so far its not happening.

Needing:  stupid stupid lamination.  :(

Memory:  Atlas had chicken pox this Christmas so our memory is of oatmeal baths and Calamine lotion.

Have a great week!

-Britney G.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! Just became a follower! Currently linkys are always so much fun! Is it bad that I haven't even printed all that I want to laminate yet?! Better get on it! Have fun cutting yours!

    ReplyDelete